How You Can Help
Join our email list and get updates and information on events.
Share our website and videos on social media, or in emails to friends. In just 15 minutes a week, you can do your part to reclaim our democracy. No message is more powerful than one which comes from someone you trust. You CAN make difference.
Start a Save Democracy in America Club in your neighborhood or town. This would be a great chance to reunite some Democrats and Republicans who’ve been at odds since the 2016 election. Hold fundraisers, have letter writing parties, plan visits to the local home office of your Representative in the House, and make monthly reports to Headquarters using the Advocate email address, telling us how to improve our message and motivate volunteers.
Become an Advocate. Be our voice, and our eyes and ears. Spread the message and tell us how to win supporters. To become an Advocate,
- Join this email list: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will get priority attention at Headquarters.
- Watch our videos and watch or listen to a couple of Dan’s media interviews.
- Read the FAQs page on our website, so you can answer questions about Democracy Dollars.
- Spend ten minutes a day sharing our website and a video on social media, and ten minutes a day emailing our website and a video to friends.
- Every month, talk with two friends about our campaign.
- On the first day of every month, email us with your ideas, or something you’ve learned in the last month, for example, what people like most about Democracy Dollars, or something they didn’t like about one of our videos.
For press inquiries please contact SDIA’s publicist, Maria Sliwa: maria (at) msliwa.com.