Dan has had almost fifty interviews about Save Democracy in America, mostly on radio stations but also several on TV, and has found an enthusiastic reception on both sides of the aisle. Getting big money out of politics is not a Republican issue or a Democratic issue. It is an American issue, because we all need a functioning government, we all deserve a say in how we are governed, and we all believe in government by the people. (The voter-owned elections reform is sometimes referred to as Democracy Dollars or Democracy Vouchers.)
Dan and SDIA are strictly non-partisan. Dan’s appearance on these programs in no way constitutes an endorsement by SDIA of any views expressed by the hosts or by any of their guests.
Dan has also given over two dozen interviews about the Holocaust, as he wrote an acclaimed book for the general public about its causes, and holds a doctorate in German History from Columbia University.
- Watch Dan’s 8/24/31 two-part TV interview with Veronica Dudo, USA Bureau Chief of Ticker News. In part one (9:58) Dan explains Citizens United, Super PACs, and how money has done far more damage than the pundits tell us. In part two (8:28) Dan tell us why voter-owned elections is the best way to break the tyranny of big money, and how we’ll leverage our support in New Hampshire to put this reform on the national agenda.
- Hear Dan’s 7/31/23 interview with Laura Coates on POTUS, Sirius XM 124 (10:22).
- Hear Dan’s 7/28/23 interview with Tom Anderson, a moderate conservative radio host, on KVNT in Anchorage, AK (21:48).
- Frank Morano of 77 WABC New York interviews Dan about Democracy Dollars on 5/4/23 for his podcast (48 minutes). WABC is the top radio station in New York City.
- Watch Dan’s 4/5/23 interview “Is democracy in crisis?” on Ticker News, Australia’s top streaming TV news service (6 minutes).
- Watch Dan’s interview with Joel D. Smith on Face the State on CBS 21, Harrisburg, PA, 9/25/22. Dan is the first guest (7:30 minutes).
- Watch Dan’s TV interview of 1/27/23 about the Holocaust with Sky News Australia (5:10).
- Read Dan’s op-ed in the New Hampshire Business Review, 2/10/23.
To invite Dan to speak and for other press inquiries, please contact Dan’s publicist, Maria Sliwa: maria (at) msliwa.com.
Photo credit: Erich Robert Joli Weber